default-header

Looking for participants for a user study on hospital rooms

Home Forums Oproepen, interviews en enquêtes Looking for participants for a user study on hospital rooms

1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
  • Auteur
    bert
    Sleutelbeheerder

Dear all,
    I am a PhD candidate at the Industrial Design Department of Eindhoven University of Technology. I am working under the supervision of Dr. Jacques Terken and Prof. Dr. Berry Eggen. I am working on a study which is about a new concept for patient rooms. For this study I need participants who are between the age of 20 and 50 and who have stayed in hospital as a patient at least once within the last 3 years.
    Although we are asking for the precondition of having stayed in hospital, no questions will be asked about the reason why you were in the hospital. We have this condition only because the new concept we are working on is presented within the hospital context, and we believe people who have experienced that context will be better able to evaluate the concept.

During the study you will be presented the new concepts, and your opinions about them will be gathered through questionnaires and interviews. The whole session will last about 45 minutes. Preferably, the tests will take place at TU Eindhoven, Main Building, Room 2.44. However, if it is not convenient for you we can also do it somewhere at your convenience. The study will starts from 27 Sepmtember 2010onwards

If you think you are an eligible participant for this research, and if you want to help me in my research adventure, please contact me via:
    Email: d.ozcelik@tue.nl
    Tel: 040 247 5228

Thank you very much in advance for your contribution.
    Regards
    Derya Ozcelik

1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
Reageer op: Looking for participants for a user study on hospital rooms
Je informatie: